On 5/9/20 2:17 PM, Lorenzo Lamas wrote:
> Whonix Project has partnered up with the CCT (Center for the Cultivation of
> Technology, which is a charitable non-profit host organization in Germany
> for international Free Software projects.)
> This makes it possible for all EU citizens to deduct donations from 500 EUR
> and up from their taxes. If Qubes project does the same, it may result in
> more donations for the project.
>

> https://forums.whonix.org/t/european-union-eu-wide-tax-deductible-donations-to-whonix-are-now-possible/9389
> https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Donate/Tax-Deductible

thanks for letting me/us know Lorenzo! I'd been in talks with CCT when
they first started but they had told me to wait until they were finished
getting set up. sounds like they are taking projects now, I'll email them.

--
Michael Carbone

Qubes OS | https://www.qubes-os.org
@QubesOS <https://www.twitter.com/QubesOS>

PGP fingerprint: D3D8 BEBF ECE8 91AC 46A7 30DE 63FC 4D26 84A7 33B4