Kaleb

To follow-up for you and others, here is the order I did things:

Disable Wireless card and Secure Boot in BIOS
Use the Ethernet port to install
All will setup and work perfect
Using links below I downloaded b43-fwcutter and wget packages into sys-net
VM and followed the Fedora instructions to extract the firmware files from
the chip into /lib/firmware/b43
When you reboot the VM these files will be lost unless you use
qvm-copy-to-vm command to copy them to the Fedora TemplateVM
Then I cloned sys-net VM to sys-net2 VM
Reenable the WiFI card in BIOS
In Devices section of VM settings make sure Ethernet card is removed and
*don't* try adding WiFi card here as it needs the --permissive option below
In dom0 I used      qvm-pci a sys-net2 dom0:02_00.0 --persistent -o
permissive=true     to have that VM use the WiFi card
Once the VM sees the firmware files in /lib/firmware/b43 and the
--permissive is set and persistent sys-net2 should up working
Now you can just change the sys-firewall settings to use either sys-net or
sys-net2 and you always have a fallback to Ethernet again

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/b43
http://linuxwireless.sipsolutions.net/en/users/Drivers/b43/#firmware
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/bcm43xx#b43%20-%20No%20Internet%20access
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/b43-fwcutter