On 5/17/20 11:04 PM, Jarrah wrote:

At this point, I would rather suggest you to check in changelog of kernel
if there would be related commits but still, post a BZ issue on kernel.

There are a couple in 5.6.11 that I will have a better look at tomorrow.
Not sure this will be it though. The system fails to boot on both 5.6.4
(previously working) and 5.6.11 (new).

Doesn't seem likely that it's a kernel problem if 5.6.4 used to work
and now it doesn't.  What was the bios issue?