On 5/19/20 1:40 PM, 'Matt Drez' via qubes-users wrote:
Hey guys,

Some of my VMs won't open "Terminal", and "Files". If I go to the dom0 terminal and try to run
`qvm-run <VM-name> terminal` then I get a `command failed with code: 127`

I can still run xterm though.

Any ideas as to why and how to fix it?

Matt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/fJuKT_hptCBl25HvSijR1SVYAjEx8Y5wvObOFcR_3GfZ91ryXYN8sCqZx3MA2cNoW4B9bpGtb9F4ha66iQwtVCM1msX4CUExOhPn7Gxt55Q%3D%40pm.me <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/fJuKT_hptCBl25HvSijR1SVYAjEx8Y5wvObOFcR_3GfZ91ryXYN8sCqZx3MA2cNoW4B9bpGtb9F4ha66iQwtVCM1msX4CUExOhPn7Gxt55Q%3D%40pm.me?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Check your remaining disk space. 9/10 times when I have issues running an application, it is caused by running out of space.

Also: iirc there's a bug that makes the Debian and Fedora-dvms unable to run terminal in case that was the VM you tried it on. At least this is true on my 4.0.3

Cheers,
Logan