On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 09:14:27AM -0700, Damien Waber wrote:
> Thanks very much ! and than you for the link to prebuilt images. You even
> have focal :-D
>

> Le dimanche 31 mai 2020 07:51:06 UTC-4, unman a ??crit :
> >
> > On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 12:06:16PM -0700, Damien Waber wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I tried to build an ubuntu template since it is required for one of my
> > > courses. I followed several tutorials / posts on the internet but all
> > > failed. Could anyone help me?
> >
> > There's a fix in the pipeline - in the meantime, go to
> > app-linux-pdf-converter/debian and edit `rules` -
> > On line 17, there's a typo -
> > Change qubes.pdf-converter to qubes-pdf-converter
> >
> > Now the build will work, albeit with warnings that I really should fix.
> >
> > If you are short of time, you can always grab a pre-built template from
> > https://qubes.3isec.org

The PR has been merged, so a simple update on the sources will do.

I do have a focal template there - Made it for a client, but thought I'd
make it available.
It wont be available in qubes-builder until the debootstrap scripts are
updated to include focal.
If anyone's interested, I could provide a quick write-up on how to build
the focal template..

unman