Setuo was ok. But I have some bug on system
When I'm change count cpu or value ram on appvm and then click apply it's
reset and nothing to save changes.
Also i'm try set this value by terminal dom0 by it's not works.
Like this

qvm-prefs win7new memory 4096
qvm-prefs win7new maxmem 4096
And when I"m disable checkbox memory balance and click to apply it was reset to
previos value and seen selected again