Question for https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qubes-users.

Can someone help me with the commands for installing Signal in the debian
10 template vm? It seems like the official documentation from the Qubes
website is outdated, so ideally if someone could update the documentation
for debian 10 rather than the current deprecated debian 9 documentation,
that would benefit more users beyond myself.

Documentation linked below.
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/signal/

 I get an error at step 3 in the documentation after installing curl. The
software does not currently show up in my debian 10 template vm after
following this documentation.

Other messengers to consider for future documentation...
Ideally, Session, an encrypted messenger that routes messages over onion
routing, should be included in future documentation, however I dont think
they have a xen framework yet. Whonix has a page for messengers on
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Chat
which includes a matrix client that I also hope to get running eventually.