As per the Subject, I have installed 4.0.3 on my Latitude E5470.
Everything seems to work, except the webcam.  If I fire up Cheese, it just
says "No device found". The camera works fine in Windows 10 and Linux
Mint.  Running lsusb in a Dom0 terminal shows the following entry:

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 1bcf:28b8 Sunplus Innovation Technology Inc.

So Qubes can sort of see it.  What am I missing?

Thanks