I've worked out what that screen is for, apparently it's analyzing the
hardware, I just let it run for over twenty minutes...I'm guessing that
what I have is too new for that release, then again I'm seeing similar set
ups in the Hardware Compatibility List that are using Qubes OS 4.0.  I
suppose I'll go through with whipping up the 4.03 ISO and see if anything
changes.