Hi, I'm trying to programmatically configure the appmenus for a dispvm template.

`qvm-appmenus --get-whitelist / --set-whitelist / --set-default-whitelist` seems out-of-sync with what I configure in Qube Manager, and neither --set-whitelist or --set-default-whitelist work for dispvm templates. I'm also confused why there's no `--get-default-whitelist`.

I considered just manually copying over the .desktop files, but the `apps.templates` directory is empty and doesn't populate when I run `qvm-sync-appmenus`. Are they put somewhere else?