> Sorry for the late response, It took forever for the iso to download.
> IT'S WORKING! There is just one last problem. I can't get wireless
> working. Any ideas?
Congratulations on getting it working. Just remember that is a
pre-release version of Qubes. It's not fully supported and may have bugs.

Looks like your card isn't well supported in Linux, but there is a DKMS
driver [0].

If you trust this and want to install it, I would recommend creating a
new template and installing the driver [2] in that template. You may
need to set sys-net and the new template to use a VM provided kernel [1]
for this to work, I haven't tried it.

[0] https://github.com/tomaspinho/rtl8821ce

[1] https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/managing-vm-kernel/ (under "Using
kernel installed in the VM")