> I'm having this installation issue when trying to Install Qubes on a MSI
> Laptop
Can we get a little more info on the laptop? CPU, GPU, etc.
> [image: qubes_error.png]
> How should I find out how to continue the installation (if there is any
> chance) ?

Could you provide output of `dmesg` in a terminal while installing?
(ctl-alt-f2 for TTY2) Also have a look at the logs in `/tmp/` and
`/var/log/`, specifically the Xorg logs.

If you need to get a file off, the installer will detect and allow you
to mount another USB drive to copy them to.