On 6/24/20 9:52 PM, Bostongeorge wrote:
I am new to this OS, wondering if its possible to install this with this specs on a desktop i just made:

In terms of specifications your machine would certainly be able to handle Qubes. If I was you I would just stick in Qubes installation media and start an install.

If your BIOS default is set to UEFI and you are looking at a blank screen after booting from the Qubes installation media, please note the following from the documentation,

"Note : On UEFI install, there is no boot menu on Qubes OS 4.0 by design. It goes straight to the installer. The boot menu will be back in Qubes OS 4.1."

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/installation-guide/

Please let us know if everything installs and works as expected.