Hi!

Is anyone else using qubes-split-ssh these days?
I've been using it quite a long time, even though it's looking quite
outdated.
Today I realized something's happened to it - any ssh'ing I'm doing
takes an extremely long time to react.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm not seeing anything in
the logs of the affeccted machines (ssh VM, ssh-vault VM, or dom0).

<3
/panina