thanks but the drive does not exist as you assume - i want to make the disk
from the existing volumegroup/disk-pool
I think i first need to allocate a lvm, then encrypt it ? and assign it
somehow
to get it to be persistent i think i need to also alter the XLM file used
to define the virtual machine..

I am still googling the fragments of how to do it - it would be a nice
feature to have it in the GUI as a "add another disk" option.

Regards Keld.