I have the W520 with CPU type i7-2630QM and Nvidia Quadro 2000M (Lenovo
4284-E78).
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=52219,53474

This laptop version doesnt have VT-d, but I completed the installation of
Qubes R4.0.3 even though there was a warning about this.
When booting the system however, the laptop screen goes black and I cant
see what's going on.

Any suggestions?