hi everyone,

My up to date Qubes 4 / Thinkpad X1 Carbon refuses to boot.

Boot time to BIOS screen is 15 minutes or so. Bypassing BIOS to boot screen, I
select Qubes, five minutes pass, and I return to boot screen.

I double checked all my BIOS settings. I also removed and reconnected the
battery and CMOS battery.

Should I reflash the BIOS? I see many many complaints online of similar
problems, but all contains Windows-based solutions.

Bricked right now. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

thanks,
jmp

—
J.M. Porup