Hi this may be a double-post, but I could not find an appropiate help
page. I like to add an adblocker (u-block) to my TBB, since I consider
any browser without adblocking useless, meaning that I will not use it
anyways. So here is my approach:

download .xpi file in anon-whonix, qvm-move it to whonix-gw and there I
would (have liked to) install it. But the torbrowser does not want to be
run in  the template-VM. How procede then? Re-Install the .xpi file at
each reboot ????  Cheers!