Hi!

I‘ve created a sls for managing VM rules using cmd.run of qvm-firewall.
Unfortunately, this only works if I‘m using this sls targeting dom0. If I put
this sls as a target for a AppVm I get errors like these:

Targeted Vm:
ID: -
Function: -
Name: -
Comment: /bin/bash: qvm-firewall: command not found

or
Targeted Vm:
ID: -
Function: -
Name: -
Comment: The following requisites we’re not found: require: sls:
my_sls_to_manage_firewall_rules

Any ideas how marking this work targeting the right AppVm?

best. P.