I recently got some templates (bullseye, kali and Debian-11) installed on
my system, but I can't get them updated. So speaking first about Denian-11,
I always get the following message, when I try to update the qube via
"Update Qube" function:

*Failed to apply DSA-4371 fix: dpkg-query: package 'libapt-pkg5.0' is not
installed and no information is availableUse dpkg --info (= dpkg-deb
--info) to examine archive files.*
*Error: Failed to get apt version.*

Anyone, who could point me to the next steps to get this working? dpkg
--info and/or dpkg-deb --info didn't help to find out, whats wrong here.

btw. a 'sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-debian-11' always brings up a
'No match for argument qubes-template-debian-11' altough my Debian11
template is called Debian-11

Thanks & Cheers
Steffen