I have more than one vpn connection configured using appVMs based on Fedora. If you open the "Qube Settings" window you can add the "network-manager" service on the "Services" tab. If you then boot the appVM a network manager icon appears in the system tray. If you click on the icon you can select "VPN Connections -> Add a VPN connection...".

On the new window that opens there is a dropdown menu that you can use to continue with the VPN configuration. Usually you would just choose to import a saved vpn connection.

When I choose debian as the base template for my appVM and I choose to add a new vpn connection from the network manager icon the dropdown on the vpn connection wizard is blank, there is nothing to choose. Is the configuration on debian different?