Making progress...

Found the Signal binary:
[user@crowphale ~]$ ls -l /usr/bin/signal-desktop
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 40 Aug 6 11:17 /usr/bin/signal-desktop ->
/usr/lib64/signal-desktop/signal-desktop

[user@crowphale ~]$ ls -l /usr/lib64/signal-desktop/signal-desktop
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 116480632 Aug 6 11:17
/usr/lib64/signal-desktop/signal-desktop

But trying to run it gives me 127:
[user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-run -a crowphale /usr/lib64/signal-desktop/signal-desktop
Running '/usr/lib64/signal-desktop/signal-desktop' on crowphale
crowphale: command failed with code: 127

Trying to run it directly in the AppVM terminal (probably wrong thing to do),
gives me:
[user@crowphale ~]$ signal-desktop

signal-desktop: error while loading shared libraries: libXss.so.1: cannot open

I'm stuck. Any ideas?