I have the Multi Media VM installed including Chrome, Spotify, Musique, VLC
player, etc.  Qubes Updater keeps saying it needs updates but the updates
always fail. It always comes back with 1 changed 2 failed.

    Error on updating t-multimedia: Command '['sudo', 'qubesctl',
'--skip-dom0', '--targets=t-multimedia', '-show-output', 'state.sls',
'update.qubes-vm']' returned non-zero exit status 20

           ID: dsa-4371-update
 Function: cmd.script
    Result: True
Comment: Nothing to do

           ID: update
 Function: pkg.uptodate
    Result: False
Comment: w:target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured
multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
and/etc/apt/sources.list.d/google.list:1

I have numerous other packages listed multiple times but I can't figure out
how to copy the text displayed in dom0 Updater to this VM.....

Any ideas?
Is this a common problem?
How can I get updates on multi-media, especially Chrome and VLC Media
Player?