On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 12:41:56AM +0000, uro2204nk81jeorn wrote:
> Let's say I have created a general purpose domain for storing EVERY subkey I
> create, what kind of implications could this have? Am I leaking multiple
> identities every time I use the gpg wrapper?
>
> Where can I read deeper into the design as well?

I'm assuming you have read:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/split-gpg

The "Discussions" referenced at the bottom of that page are a good
guide.

As to the risks in storing all your keys in the same qube, there *is* a
danger, in that an attacker who gained access to a client qube would be
able to see your subkeys and therefore link identities.
Since the overhead in creating multiple pgp qubes is small, I would do that.