On 5/5/20 12:16 AM, Sven Semmler wrote:
On Sun, May 03, 2020 at 10:01:40PM +0100, liked2-mmb7mzph...@public.gmane.org
wrote:
Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP Serial IO I2C
Controller #0

I happen to have the same chipset you have. But I have never attempted
to attach the Signal processing controller (dom0:00_15.0) to Windows ...
what's your use case?

To make your iPhone play nice with Windows/iTunes only the USB
controller (dom0:00_14.0) is required.

I installed the USB drivers from Lenovo as I'm assuming that there will be a
pass trough. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. Windows still is looking for
drivers and doesn't find them.

I am running the "Intel USB 3.0/3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver"
Version 5.0.4.43 downloaded directly from the Intel website.

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/22824/eng/Intel(R)_USB_3.0_eXtensible_Host_Controller_Driver_5.0.4.43_v2.zip

/Sven

Thank you very much Sven. With these hints, I managed to sync the iPhone win a
win vm. The puzzle which was missing for me was that I had to detach the usb
controller from the sys-usb. After this I could successfully attach it to the
win vm. Followed by installing the drivers you suggested, the iPhone was found
and could be used.

Have you managed to enable Wi-Fi sync? My assumption was that I only have to
sync once using USB and could sync over wifi afterwards. Unfortunately, even
after enabling it in iTunes, the iPhone seems not to be found although both
devices are connected to the same wifi.

Thanks a lot again!