> interesting but threat model unclear. If the attacker can force you to
> enter one password after suspend, why would he not force you to enter
> LUKS and user password 5 minutes later?

There are a lot of more attack vectors when system is booted and only
protected by xscreensaver.
The attacker can use some hardware backdoors, xscreensaver
bugs/backdoors/kill it to receive access: dump your memory on hardware
level, receive access to memory from vulnerable hardware, guess screensaver
password etc.

If the system will automatically shutdown then there is only one attack
vector: LUKS password

пятница, 30 октября 2020 г. в 07:54:14 UTC, haa...@web.de: