Tested Video, Network Connectivity, USB and general usage.

For NVIDIA graphics, I had to update Kernel to latest (5.8.16).
The Disk Encryption Password window is still broken and doesn't show
password text field properly. However, once the password is entered,
everything seems to be working.

Sound wasn't working initially, but updating the linux-firmware package
fixed it.

Wireless driver(iwlwifi) for the network card (Intel AX201) was not working.
Initially the driver was not associated with the device. Updating the
kernel to latest at least started showing the driver in lspci.  However,
following link helped fixing the issue:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5615#issuecomment-702032377

I have an external USB wireless card which is not working but I haven't
debugged it.

-- Krunal Soni