On 11/7/20 11:24 PM, Shawn Creighton wrote:

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 11:55:47 PM UTC-5 a...@qubes-os.org wrote:

On 11/7/20 7:25 PM, Shawn Creighton wrote:

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 6:26:13 PM UTC-5 Jarrah wrote:

I tried running 'dnf install qubes-template-fedora-32' as root and
get:

Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-dom0-cached', disabling.
No package qubes-template-fedora-32 available
Error: unable to find a match
Also tried: sudo qubes-dom0-install qubes-template-fedora-32 and get
the
same output
`sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-32` is the command you
want. The update script wraps all installs and updates in Dom0 on
Qubes.

"Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
fedora.
Please verify its path and try again"

Make sure you're running this command in dom0, not in a TemplateVM.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora/#installing

The terminal I am running from the upper left corner menu says dom0
When I run the command it says: Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download
updates for Dom0; this may take some time
But then the cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: fedora. error

Based on your other posts in addition to this, it sounds like there may be a problem with your internet connection, proxy settings, or UpdateVM. Can you access the internet normally from, e.g., a web browser in an AppVM?

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS