Hello,

I have a wacom tablet, and I would like to use it as an external mouse.

I see it in "System Tools -> Mouse and Touchpad", the device is enable,
but it doesn't move the mouse pointer.

Any idea ?

thanks,
Magali

PS:

- if I use a USB Mouse it works perfectly fine,
- When I attach the tablet to a vm, I can use the pen for instance with
xournalpp, but I cannot see where my pointer is.