Just installed my first Win7 VM. Not exactly a pleasant look. Programs try
to start fullscreen and somewhat misbehave later-- say, when I try to
resize MS Word window, it does not understand the geometry change event and
some parts of it just become invisible. Was it always like that or
something is not quite right with my system? Any hints/tweaks/fixes known?