Hello!

I was just trying to install kde plasma on 4.1, however it says that the following group packages are missing:

 * kdepasswd
 * qubes-kde-dom0
 * xsettings-kde
 * plasma-workspace-drkonqi
 * kcm-gtk
 * phonon-backend-gstreamer
 * ksnapshot

And so it can install.

I am also missing the panel in XFCE with error:

"GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnkown: The name is not activatable".

I can start programs and all, it's just a little irritating.