hi I have got a new computer working, and it is a model new to Qubes
not just. (Guess who got it cheap on an early bird reduction on
kickstarter then :)

So, I am going to send in the HCA report. I have produced the .yml
file. It contains some FIXME items. I am unclear: is it up to e to fix
them, or are they a note to whoever processes the report before
posting to the HCA page?

If I have to edit them, what do I use for the "short" items? Am I
reasonably free to abbreviate?

I am thinking of including the cpio files, but do not want to share a
serial number that they contain. WOuld those files be useful to others
if I edited them so that the serial number reads "Redacted"?

Finally, the manufacturer's name shown in the .yml is different from
the name they used on kickstarter. Would it help, or would it cause
confusion, if I added at the end of their name "t/a MinisForum"?

WArmly
R~~