Hi Rainer,

On 12/1/20 7:36 AM, you wrote:
A) What could be the reason for the output "FIXME" in the report?

These are fields the tool can't fill automatically and is asking you to
fill in. Many HCL reports submitted on this list still have FIXME for
cpu-short, chipset-short and gpu-short.

* cpu-short is the easiest, here are a few examples:

      Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz  --> W-10855M
      Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz --> i5-5200U
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor        --> Ryzen 5 3600

* chipset-short is the code name of the chipset architecture

      e.g. Skylake, Haswell, Comet Lake etc.
      this can be determined by search for the PCI ID like [8086:9b54]

* gpu-short is the same thing for the graphics component

... I am working on a tool to verify and complete HCLs before posting
them to the website that will automatically find the correct and
consistent values for cpu-short, chipset-short and gpu-short.

These three get combined when displayed in the HCL table like this:
"i7-7700HQ Kaby Lake Integrated (Intel HD 630) "

B) Is it important to fix the bugs, shown by the command "cat /proc/cpuinfo" (but how?)?

I assume by "bugs" you mean the FIXME's explained above? If you have
trouble finding the right values for cpu-short, chipset-short and
gpu-short, just leave them as FIXME. I'll double-check and eventually
correct them anyway before submitting in a PR.

C) To which Qubes developer mail address can I send the .cpio.gz-file
(HCL Support Files) in an encrypted way?

If you are worried about information leakage and none of the core developers has requested this information from you: don't send it.

/Sven

--
   public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/0x8F541FB6.asc
fingerprint: D7CA F2DB 658D 89BC 08D6 A7AA DA6E 167B 8F54 1FB6