I use a Lenovo Thinkpad W510 and it works just fine with Qubes, the CPU throttles but that is due to me not having the original 135W charger, I have the 90W charger, the only thing I wish to say is that the interrupt remapping is something I don't think works, if I can get some help on figuring out how to get that to work. Email me back at fsxpilot2...@protonmail.com for other questions.