tv.f...@gmail.com:

How did you install the 5.8.16 kernel? When I do something like

$ qubes-dom0-update kernel-lateat-5.8.16

it shows me the package, downloads it, but then it tells me "no package
kernel-latest-5.8.16 available" so I'm a bit confused.

See https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-dom0/#kernel-upgrade. Should be something like "sudo qubes-dom0-update kernel-latest". Might also want kernel-latest-qubes-vm.

--
- don't top post