On 1/16/21 3:44 PM, Shawn Creighton wrote:
I have a Sandisk Cruzer 8GB flash drive with some older documents on it that I need to access, when I plug it in to Qubes it shows up in the available devices but when I connect it to any appvm it is not showing up in the file manager. Other newer flash drives work fine.
Any way to get the system to read it?

File managers will only see a whole disk that is passed to the VM,
not a single partition.  Are you passing the whole disk?