Hello all,

I got it running on Intel NUC10FNH and use already latest kernel and
network is up and find.
Can you give me a hint what you want to tell with
" - check GPU driver provides a better resolution (>= full HD display), "

I have already 4k resolution but only software rendering.
My xorg.0.log told me:   AIGLX error: Calling driver entry point failed.
...reverting to software rendering."
I can not find what I have to change. Graphics is lousy.
In my EFI - Boot settings at xen.cfg   is already (without my changes)
 options   "iommo=no-igfx" and kernel "i915.alpha_support=1"  like described

May be somebody can help me to fix my graphic.

Thank you
Stephan