Hi,

I can not update dom0.

The problem comes long ago, I found a solution by setting the update VM on dom0 to sys whonix. With update VM sys firewall I got "/usr/liv/qubes-download-dom0-updates.sh: No such file or directory".

With update VM sys whonix it worked well. But now it can not reach any update server (also changed some tor ips, but without any effect).

I did nothing on dom0 and nothing of sys firewall or sys whonix. Just updated them in regular way.

Anyone any idea?
best regards
evo