A few times now I've suspended and resumed a Qubes laptop and seen a
Fedora VM with the time it had before the suspend, where I expected it
to instead switch to the current time. The non-switch seems perfectly
correlated with a line like

   Feb 06 09:48:16 ... qubes.SuspendPostAll-dom0[...]: Invalid date received,
aborting!

appearing in the VM's log shortly after an expected line like

   Feb 06 09:48:15 ... qrexec-agent[...]: executed root:QUBESRPC
qubes.SuspendPostAll dom0 pid ...

but I haven't dug further into how the dom0-VM date communication is
supposed to work. dom0 and Debian VMs switch to the current time as
expected.

---Dan