On 8/2/20 11:46 AM, Kushal Das wrote:
Hi,

I wrote a blog post [0] explaining the steps required to move all the DNS calls
to any secure DoH server using Tor (to keep the calls anonymized). Here I am
modifying sys-firewall as the primary netwvm for the other AppVMs.

[0] https://kushaldas.in/posts/use-doh-over-tor-for-your-qubes-system.html

Kushal

Thanks Kushal!

I was using your setup successfully until changing the template from fedora 32
to fedora 33. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out why it stopped working.
Switching back to fedora 32 works again.

Any ideas?