Hi,

I've graphically documented (with commands) the Qubes boot and decrypt
process to the best of my knowledge in QUBES-BOOTUP.svg @
https://github.com/rshetye/good-karma/

I had run into some problems while testing Qubes, and found the
documentation lacking (or my understanding lacking). So I documented it
myself for my better understanding and would like to share it with the
general Qubes community. Thanks for making Qubes such for a great product !

Regards,
Ranjeet