On 3/16/21 4:49 PM, Fabrizio Romano Genovese wrote:
As the title says. I've upgraded to the latest kernel (5.11) on qubes
4.0 and now boot is stuck. How do I get out of this? :)

you go back: boot a life linux, mount your UEFI partition, search for
/efi/EFI/qubes/xen.cfg or  /efi/EFI/BOOT/xen.cfg and edit the first
line, by copying one of the available kernel-names from list below. It's
straightforward. Use nano editor, for example. Crtl-k cuts a line,
crtl-u pastes it back. A second crtl-u gives a clean second copy. that
way you avoid typing errors.  good luck