Le 3/22/21 à 2:03 AM, Beto HydroxyButyrate a écrit :
Trying to use the info provided to kick off my own ISO build.
This posted links to does not use the `QubesBuilder` approach, as it references
stuff apparently checked out to ~/qubes-src, rather than
~/qubes-builder/qubes-src.

Is this different approach to building documented?  What else should  check out to
~/qubes-src?  How does this fit into the "Development Workflow"?

    Due to recent troubles with kernels 5.4.X and 5.10.X, I've decided to add again to this
weekly pipeline, the build of a fresh Qubes R4.1 ISO. I don't build any package or any
template. It uses only Qubes OS repositories. The qubes-builder conf is:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-release-configs/blob/master/R4.1/qubes-os-iso-full-online.conf

<https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-release-configs/blob/master/R4.1/qubes-os-iso-full-online.conf>
 and the kickstart can be found here:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os/blob/master/conf/iso-full-online.ks
<https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os/blob/master/conf/iso-full-online.ks>.

It's written "qubes-builder" conf. So use this as builder.conf and that's all:
make iso. The kickstart reference provided is the one used by this conf:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-release-configs/blob/master/R4.1/qubes-os-iso-full-online.conf#L24.
 Meaning the installer will use the file in installer-qubes-os sources:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-installer-qubes-os/blob/master/conf/iso-full-online.ks

Frédéric