On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:39:39PM -0700, Andrew David Wong wrote:
> > So perhaps it may be more appropriate to add to the detached file also the
> > wording "use this file to follow the Qubes verification tutorial"
>
> Sure, if it's possible to include extra comment text that doesn't interfere
> with the signature, it wouldn't hurt to point to the guide. I'll ask the
> team about this.

Yes, you can add a comment, or multiple comments using the handy
`--comment ` parameter.
Whether someone who wont read the detailed guides, even after hitting
problems, will check inside the signature file is a moot point.
And in the present case, it isn't clear that the user downloaded the sig
file but didn't use it.