On 3/15/21 10:15 PM, thefifthsea...@nym.hush.com wrote:
It might be a confusion on my part, I'm open for that possibility. The stats when using "free -h" command shows: Mem: total 3.7G, used 301M, free 48M, shared 6.5M, buff/cache 3.4G, available 108M
Swap: total 15G, used 865M, free 14G

Since [dom0] Task Manager show my memory capacity at 96% used (in this moment of writing) it do worry me. I don't know what will happen if it reaches 100% and I do not wish to find out. And I wonder why it need to use so much buff/cache.

I'm no expert in Linux memory management, but when you have lots of buffers/cache and little of that is available, my guess is that those buffers are dirty and need to be written do disk.

Is there some way to clear up the buffer/cache in dom0 (beside restarting the computer)?