I have an build-in Intel 8265 / 8275 wireless controller, and my
(debian-10-minimal based) sys-net has more and more problems to connect.
It starts to connect and then hangs. That is strange since it used to
run perfectly 2 years ago. But now it takes 1-5 minutes, sometime a
qvm-kill forced reboot (I use the std config with wpa_supplicant).
Usually 5Ghz networks do never finish the connection.

Do you have some hints how I could try to improve that? Best,  Bernhard