I've bought an old AMD PC for games (AMD FX-8350 8-core 4GHz , 16Gb
RAM). It's not a laptop. Today I visited Qubes requirements page &
found it has been renewed since my last visit. It now contains more
detail on AMD requirements. So briefly speaking (I'dn't like to rewind
entire Qubes web site to get a clue) - does AMD PCs (non-laptop), at
most, work with latest Qubes ? Last time I was reviewing documentation
on AMD specifics, it was something like "we have not enough AMD
laptops to test our OS with - we don't support AMD in full yet". And
what's with AMD laptops now? Living in Russia I've generally no access
to certified hardware due to customs restrictions..

--
Bye.Olli.
gpg --search-keys grey_olli , use key w/ fingerprint below: