Procedure followed: bisq wiki entry for running bisq on qubes
https://bisq.wiki/Running_Bisq_on_Qubes

Current terminal error:
user@bisq-vm:~$ sudo dpkg -i Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb
Selecting previously unselected package bisq.
(Reading database ... 133382 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb ...
Unpacking bisq (1.6.5-1) ...

*dpkg: error processing archive Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb (--install): unable to
move aside './opt/bisq/bin/Bisq' to install new version: Device or resource
busy*
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
 Bisq-64bit-1.6.5.deb
user@bisq-vm:~$

Possible things I screwed up on: I typo'd the very first line of the
instructions, is there any chance this caused me a problem during my
install?
"sudo mkdir -p /rw/bind-dirs/opt/bisq/bin/Bisq" was typoed and likely
corresponds to the following terminal message "unable to move aside
'./opt/bisq/bin/Bisq' to install new version: Device or resource busy"

Attempted solutions: Deleted the VM twice and attempted to follow the steps
again, twice.
Potential solution: Follow the same steps on the wiki but try a fedora
install instead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.