Hello,

Steve Coleman <stevenlcolema...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 1. Juli 2021

> I don't have any suggestion for the Debian issue, but what I do to limit
> the updates is clone the fedora-33-minimal to a template called
> fedora-33-net, strip out any apps not needed, and then use that for my
> networking AppVM's. With fewer apps there are far fewer updates to deal
> with.

Not sure if there is a big benefit using Debian over Fedora 33 but I would
like to hear if there is a benefit.
I am using my own "minimalized" Templates which are build from a
fedora-33-minimal template.
You can find more about my templates here:
https://github.com/one7two99/my-qubes/blob/master/my-qubes-templates/20%20template-sys-vms.md

The template will work for sys-net / sys-firewall / sys-usb and also for a
vpn-qube.
I don't see that updating my fedora-based template takes much longer than
my debian templates.

One7two99