Hi one7two99,

there is another way.

Your sys-net is a named disposable VM, which is based on an AppVM that has the "template_for_dispvm" property set true. This AppVM is in turn based on your fedora-33-minimal clone.

The reason you have an AppVM as template for disposable VMs is the ability to do customization. So here is what I do:

AppVM:

1) set virt_mode to 'hvm'
2) attach wifi via qvm-pci
3) launch
4) connect to wifi (this will safe the password)
5) shutdown
6) detach wifi
7) set virt_mode to 'pvh'

sys-net:

1) attach the wifi again
2) start

... from now on your sys-net will automatically connect to your Wifi. I do this for my home wifi and my hotspot.

/Sven

--
 public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/2A632C537D744BC7.asc
fingerprint: DA59 75C9 ABC4 0C83 3B2F 620B 2A63 2C53 7D74 4BC7